|Annual Meeting of Shareholders|
The annual meeting of stockholders of ILG, Inc. will be held on May 15, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, at our corporate offices located at 6262 Sunset Drive, Miami, Florida 33143.
Stockholders who held shares of our common stock, $.01 par value, as of close of business on March 21, 2017, the record date, will be entitled to vote their shares at the annual meeting of stockholders.
Proxy Materials for the annual meeting of shareholders:
Shareholders of Record:
You are a "stockholder of record" if on the record date you held your shares in your own name with our transfer agent, Computershare.
You may vote in one of the following ways:
- by telephone by calling the toll-free number (800) 690-6903 (have your Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials or proxy card in hand when you call);
- by Internet at http://www.proxyvote.com (have your Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials or proxy card in hand when you access the website);
- if you received (or requested and received) a printed copy of the annual meeting materials, by returning the enclosed proxy card (signed and dated) in the envelope provided; or
- in person at the annual meeting (please see the Proxy Statement section entitled “What do I need to vote at the annual meeting?”).
You may request a paper or e-mail copy of the proxy materials in one of the following ways:
- By Internet: www.proxyvote.com
- By telephone: 1-800-579-1639
- By e-mail: By sending a blank e-mail with the control number in the subject line to send email@example.com
You are a "beneficial stockholder" if on the record date you held your shares through a broker, bank or other nominee. Beneficial stockholders are also referred to as owning their shares in "street name." You should have received the Notice Regarding Internet Availability of Proxy Materials or proxy card and other proxy materials from your broker, bank or other nominee.
In order to vote your shares, you will need the control number(s) printed on the voting instruction form(s) you received and follow the instructions provided.